We are currently recruiting for the role of Airline Captain for one of Europe’s largest and fastest growing airlines, Ryanair.
This role will provide:
1. Outstanding earnings potential (including guaranteed min. hours for contractors)
2. The best roster in the business; stable 5 on 4 off pattern
3. No planned overnights and rosters published 4 weeks in advance
4. Unrivalled career progression – new aircraft and bases create opportunities for promotion to Captain, LTC, TRE, Base Captain, etc.
5. Job security – employment opportunities with one of the most successful airlines in the world
6. New modern fleet – the Ryanair fleet consists entirely of next generation Boeing 737-800s with an average age of five years.
7. Boeing 737 Max 200’s arriving in 2017.
8. Great base opportunities available at many locations across the network
List of Requirements:
- Applicant must have the right to work in EU (Valid EU / EEA Passport with the unrestricted right to live and work in the EU)
- Date of Birth – (Not over 65)
- Licence Type – a) EASA Part FCL b) JAR FCL c) National Licence compliant with ICAO standards Note: Will require IAA validation – (Some national licences will not be accepted by the IAA).
- Validity of Licence – (Must be valid. Applies to JAR-FCL and National Licences.)
- Validity of Medical – Must hold a valid EU (Part-MED) issued Class 1 medical certificate.
- Minimum 1,200 hours total flying time
- Minimum of 1,000 hours on a CS25* Type Aircraft
- Applicant must have the B737 300-900 type rating listed on the Licence.
- For JAA & EASA licence holders the application must be made within 36 months of the most recent B737 300-900 “Valid Until” date specified in Section XII “Certificate of Revalidation
- English Language Proficiency – minimum required proficiency Level is Operational Level (Level 4). (Written proficiency is required at Operational level). (Reference: ICAO Doc 9835).
- Must have operated on B737 300-900 within the 36 months prior to the course start date.
- * CS-25 Certification Specifications applicable to turbine powered Large Aeroplanes. An aeroplane of more than 5700 kg (12500 pounds) maximum certificated take-off weight.